Best lawyers in hyderabad


Enforcement of respective right accured to the wife, children, parents and other relatives of the person as his successor upon his demise by way of testamentary and non-testamentary succession in respect of both immoveable properties and moveable property including shares, deposits, bank balance, Insurance claims etc. by obtaining of succession certificate, declaration etc.

  • Right/share of wife in the property of her husband
  • Right/share of wife in the property of her father and mother
  • Right/share of son/s and daughter/s in the property of father and mother
  • Right of husband in the property of wife
  • Right of father and mother in the sons property
  • Right/share of sons and daughters in the property of predeceased father
  • Right/share of sons and daughters in the property of predeceased Mother
  • Succession by will
  • Succession by inheritance.

Contact us today if you need any legal assistance or advice.

Disclaimer - Non-Solicitation

As per the rules of the Bar Council of India, we are not permitted to solicit work or advertise for our services. The user acknowledges the following

  • there has been no advertisement, personal communication, solicitation, invitation or inducement of any kind whatsoever from us or any of our members to solicit any work through this website;
  • the user wishes to gain more information about us for his/her own information and use;
  • the information about us is provided to the user only on his/her specific request and any information obtained or material downloaded from this website is completely at the user's volition and any transmission, receipt or use of this site would not create any lawyer-client relationship.

The information provided under this website is solely available at your request for informational purposes only, should not be interpreted as soliciting or advisement nor does such information constitute legal advice. We are not liable for any consequence of any action taken by the user relying on material/information provided on this website. In cases where the user has any legal issues, he/she in all cases must seek independent legal advice.