CONSTITUTIONAL LAW - MANDAMUS
The Constitution of India is a living document, an instrument which makes the government system work, A Constitution in strict sense a document which prescribes the duties, obligations and rights of citizens and the other three organs of the state i.e. Legislature, Executive and Judiciary. If any fundamental rights are violated. The rights can be enforced through appropriate proceedings for enforcement of the rights.
The High Court and Supreme Court can issue directions, Writs in the nature of Habeas Corpus, Mandamus, Quo Warranto and Certiorari. Our lawyers/Attorneys have vast experience in filing the cases against the, Government, Quazi Judicial authority, Local bodies in protecting the interest of effected person rights through various writs.
A Writ of Mandamus can be filed before the High Court and Supreme Court to direct any authority or public office or corporation, inferior courts or the Government directing to do a particular act therein specified which pertains to his or their office and it's further in the nature of public duties against the citizens.
Contact us today if you need any legal assistance, advice with regard fling WRIT PETITON in the High Court or Supreme Court of India
- For a directions to any department either Central Government or State Government for their inaction
- For a directions to any Public authority for their in action
- For a directions to any corporation including Municipal Corporations for their inaction.
- For a directions to any university either Central or State for their inaction
- For a directions to any Quasi Judicial Authority for their inaction
- For a directions to any Bank or Financial Institutions