CONSTITUTIONAL LAW - WRIT OF CERTIORARI
The Constitution of India is a living document, an instrument which makes the government system work, A Constitution in strict sense a document which prescribes the duties, obligations and rights of citizens and the other three organs of the state i.e. Legislature, Executive and Judiciary. If any fundamental rights are violated. The rights can be enforced through appropriate proceedings for enforcement of the rights.
The High Court and Supreme Court can issue directions, Habeas Corpus, Mandamus, Quo Warranto and Certiorari. Our lawyers/Attorneys have vast experience in filing the cases against the, Government, Quazi Judicial authority, Local bodies in protecting the interest of effected person rights through various writs.
WRIT OF CERTIORARI
A Writ of Certiorari can be filed before the High Court or Supreme Court when the subordinate judicial or quasi Judicial authority, tribunal acts: (1) without or in excess of jurisdiction, or (2) in contravention of the rules of natural justice, or (3) commits an error apparent on the face of the record.
Contact us today if you need any legal assistance, advice with regard fling WRIT PETITON in the High Court or Supreme Court of India.
- Challenging the orders passed by Central Government or State Government.
- Challenging the orders passed by corporations including Municipal Corporations
- Challenging the orders passed by Universities either Central or State.
- Challenging the orders passed by Quasi Judicial Authority.
- Challenging the orders passed by Tribunals either Central or State
- Challenging the orders passed by Administrative Tribunals either Central or State
- Quashing the FIR (First Information Report)